Just off Navigator...100% Honest (& Lengthy) Review

Thanks for this great review, I wish there were more like it on CC. We did the 5 night on Navigator around this time last year, only difference was it was Nassau instead of Costa Maya in 2017. This was our first cruise ever and in the months leading up to the cruise I saw nothing but doom and gloom about navigator on here. I started to get worried that we picked a poor ship for our first cruise. Then we got on the ship and had an absolute blast. Our only complaint was that it was over too quickly. If you're reading other reviews and feeling indecisive about some ships, remember that your attitude can ruin what would otherwise be a great vacation.

We board Freedom next week for our 2nd cruise and we can't wait for another awesome vacation despite all the people on here disparaging the ship lately.

Great review, thanks. We were on Navi in January for the 9 night ABC's cruise and I can wholeheartedly concur with the OP's comments. The entire crew was happy, helpful and could not do enough to make our trip more enjoyable! Love the ship, wish it sailed from Tampa (damn Skyway bridge!)

Thank you very much! I am plotting and planning for next spring and found awesome pricing but was worried on the reviews! This helps so much and that trip would be post refurbish so should be spot on for updates!