Late night room service question

famof4togo

Ok I am confused on the late night room service fee....With the late night charge....is it a set fee? If so what is the fee? Or is the late night room service options only for the food that cost $? What if you want a Reuben at midnight which is a free item...what is the charge for being late night?

I hope that makes sense lol....hard to word my question...thanks in advance

Ok I am confused on the late night room service fee....With the late night charge....is it a set fee? If so what is the fee? Or is the late night room service options only for the food that cost $? What if you want a Reuben at midnight which is a free item...what is the charge for being late night?

I hope that makes sense lol....hard to word my question...thanks in advance

The fee is per item... so you'd pay $4 for the Reuben, $2 for the dessert, $3 for the Caesar salad... (please ignore the actual prices, I can't find the copy of the menu with the real prices on it). As many items as you select, you pay the a la carte price for the total of all items (in my example, $9 in total).

There are no items that are free after 10 PM anymore. You can order from the breakfast room service menu as of 5 AM but not from the daytime room service menu.