Tervis Souvenir cups from the Red Frog or Blue Iguana

spareparts73

Once you purchase these filled with an alcohol drink can you refill them at a reduced rate during the cruise?

Can someone tell me the price please?

I saw the big glass fish bowl was 44.00 and refills were 19, but I am not crazy about carrying that heavy glass around all day or by the pool it makes me nervous?

What if I buy a Carnival Tervis off Ebay can those be refilled at a cheaper price with alcohol?

I am not interested in doing the Cheers package for both my husband and myself. It would be almost 900.00 and we are not that big of a drinker each. Maybe 1 or 2 drinks per person a day, maybe even only 1.

We will be in ports 3 out of the 5 days, so that also plays in to the count... If we were on the ship 5 days straight we would do a lot of drinking I guess..

I am not interested in doing the Cheers package for both my husband and myself. It would be almost 900.00 and we are not that big of a drinker each. Maybe 1 or 2 drinks per person a day, maybe even only 1.

We will be in ports 3 out of the 5 days, so that also plays in to the count... If we were on the ship 5 days straight we would do a lot of drinking I guess..

OK, so for you I would say that Cheers probably isn't worthwhile, if you drink only one or two drinks a day, or even three or four. Even if you had a few specialty coffees, lots of water, and a Powerade or two or whatever.

But your overall math seems wonky. Five day cruise, at $52 per day, for two people = $520, not $900. Well, I guess add in 15% gratuity, so $598. Maybe you meant almost $600?

Edited by ProgRockCruiser
added in gratuity factor