Carnival changes my itinerary....

DougD137

Rumor has it that the pier at Cozumel is not going to be ready for nearly a year so they are tendering people in, and thats not working out to well. SSSLLLLOOOOOWWWW! We are on the Liberty Feb 12 and they have changed us from Cozumel to Costa Maya as well. I've been checking out Costa Maya and it looks like a pretty good replacement. THe only bad thing is we were looking forward to being in Cozumel late in the evening. OH well!! I hope you Enjoy the change

We are sailing out of miami on the 2nd of April and I noticed today that instead of Cozumel we are now going to Costa Maya? Anyone know why the change I was looking forward to going to Cozumel.

Can you say: "WILMA"

Anyone know why the change I was looking forward to going to Cozumel.

The hurricane nearly destroyed Cozumel...:mad:...We are on a cruise the week before you and were looking forward to Coz as well, didn't get much time in Coz when we were there in '01 after our excursion and before we needed to get back on the ship....but I guess that's the way that it goes. Sure, we can all be disappointed :(, but don't let it ruin your impending trip. If you really don't want to go, you still have time before final payment to cancel...I'm sure.

We're going to go and make the best of it!! Heck, its Mexico and there's always fun to be had in Mexico!!! The poor Western Caribbean just got hammered...I was thinking back when all the hurricanes were happening..."Is there going to be anything left for when we go?"

(Somewhere here on the boards, you can search for it, if I find it I will post it, but there are pictures of what the hurricane left behind. It's aweful...As much as we'd like to get back there, they want us all to come back and bring back their revenue to fix everything!! I guess that it's just another reason for us all to book another cruise in the future!)

Thanks JJF for the link...time for me to start doing a little research!!! :)

Amen!!! Or...vacationing and finding out your in-laws are following you!!! :eek: Take me anywhere but there!!! I am not going down that "road" again!! hahaha!!

Cap...

I had the in-laws with us on our last cruise and we had connecting rooms. It proved to be fun to say the least...especially on the last day with my DH getting upset with his mother over something stupid. :eek:

Cap...

I had the in-laws with us on our last cruise and we had connecting rooms. It proved to be fun to say the least...especially on the last day with my DH getting upset with his mother over something stupid.

UGH! We had a nine day vacation, of which we had three alone as our own family...this was a land vacation...they lived in the same state and just invited themselves along...dictating then when/where we were going to eat, what time we all went to the beach, ride sharing...completely monopolizing our vacation time!! Can't hardly ditch 'em when they are there all the time...We had said that we would stop in and see them the first two days of our time there, come to find out the day we get there, they were coming on vacation with us too!! WHAT?!? :eek: Not cool!! Who does that?!? Well...long story short, I really enjoyed my three day vacation this spring...This next vacation...NO ONE except hubby and I (you guys here at CC and our neighbor that will be watching the cat) knows about this vacation!! We're going to pick up the kids before going to the airport and telling them then!! We'll call and let MIL know (she wasn't part of the fiasco this spring) before we board the ship so she doesn't worry for a week why we aren't answering the phone. It will be such a fun surprise!!! :p

Back to the regularly scheduled thread...Costa Maya here we come!!! :D

Archived