I found a dress for my dd on eBay!

My dd will be 6 for only 6 days when we go on our cruise the first week of April. I saw this dress on eBay and thought it was so sweet. I am not a fan of the removable silk flower at the waist, so we will take that off, but I thought it was so cute. I got it in just 2 days from the seller. My dd is just thrilled. She is begging to wear it already.:)

I just wanted to share. And yes, it was new with tags.:cool: And was $18.99. We are just thrilled!

dsp_d14-1-sz4.jpg

I bought nice dresses for my DD for my sister-in-law's wedding two years ago, and a cruise formal/first communion dress for her this year.

All but one were brand new from an ebay store, and the resale might have just as well been brand new.

I also got my talent show costume on Ebay too.

Have a wonderful cruise. If she is anything like my daughter, she'll love dressing up.

We just got back from church tonight and I had both of them dress up a lot for Christmas because I wanted them to realize that it was a "special occasion".

Archived