first cruise spirit

lucky retired

Hi anyone ever been in room 11127 or 11129 on the spirit?Any feedback on the room ,the noise etc.. would be greatly appreciate. This is our first cruise .Thanks so much

Can't help with the cabins but enjoy your first cruise. There are lots of folks here on that same cruise. You might want to check out the roll call. Here is a link to the last post.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=5383310#post5383310

I am on the Spirit on 12/29 and have room 11129. It is an inside cabin with 235 sq feet. Why so large? It is a handicapped cabin. It will have a larger bathroom fitted for a wheelchair etc. I beleive it also has a bigger cbib portion as well. There are only 4 handicapped cabins on the SPirit..if you need it...hang onto it...they are hard to come by.

My nephew is disabled and travelling with us so we need the extra space.

Thank you Ihugheshome for the 11129 cabin information but you dont said nothing about noise .I heard that it was realy noisy because it's just under the Raffle buffet kitchen . Did you heard something? durind the day i don 't mind but at night i love sleep quietly .Excuse my poor english we are from Montreal and we use french more than english

Do NOT stay in room 11127 and I imagine nearby rooms. The noise is not bearable and I am a heavy sleeper. I honestly think that room needs to be condemmed as I can't see how anyone can possibly stand the nosie there. The buffet kitchen must be right above and they cook all night and things are banging and crashing every few minutes.

If it was a constant sound or vibration like the engines...I could easily tolerate the nosie, but this is like massive metal bowls slamming on the floor above you that make you wake up like a plane crash just happened outside your door.

I thought maybe this was temporary...and so I endured it for 2 nights and after complaining, was thankfully moved to another cabin and that was wonderful noise wise.

Archived