Costa Maya

cal680

I was reading the excursions for Costa Maya, I am confused as to which beach looks to offer the most. There appears to be a couple different ones. Tequila Beach and then the Costa Maya Beach Break Party. Has anyone done either of these that can explain what the difference is? Looks like the both have an open bar, one offers food and the other doesn't. Which one is nicer I am not sure. Also was looking to do some para-sailing somewhere here if it is available. Thanks for you help.. ;o)

Can you get a boat at any of the beaches that will take you out to the reef for snorkeling?:)

Also, can someone help me to pronounce the village name properly?:confused:

Mahahualeno, I see in your profile you are a scuba instuctor. Do you offer a resort course for cruise ships?

Thanks,

SallyB

Hi,

I just have to say Hi. I live about 45 min. from GR in Grand Haven! Just thought I'd say this because I've only met a couple from Cadillac off cruise critic-they happened to have been on our cruise last feb. Small world.

Sue

We love Grand Haven, but not all of the tourists (even though I guess we are technically since we aren't townies:) It is a small world! We met people from Grand Rapids when we were in Australia of all places. That was weird.

Amanda

Sally B at the moment I am in semi retirement as a scuba instructor. Dreamtime offer resort courses. www.dreamtime.com

There are boats offering snorkel tours to the reef. This can be booked at the cruise ship pier OR come into the village and you will find other offers as a lot of the loacal people cannot afford the exorbitant fees for setting up a booth at the pier.

What is semi retirement, just taking it easy? Your link took me someplace unexpected, not a scuba site. I have never done scuba before, DH has only been once. He wants to go again. I am happy with snorkel, got my own gear for Christmas and would like to have a boat to take us out to the reef. I will look in the village. Our plan is to go to the village and have a wonderful day, just really hope that snorkel or scuba will be a part of it.

I read an article that indicated that in the jungle by Mahahaul are monkeys and colorful birds such as tucan. Is this correct? Are there tours to see the wildlife and lagoons? Marlyne

Archived