Anxioujs to hear from Nautica Hong Kong / Bankok cruisers

janycels

We are scheduled to be on the Feb 5-20th 2007 Hong Kong/Bangkok cruise.

Would love to hear reports of this year's cruise. Rough waters? Climate?

etc etc etc

Janycels

Hello, Happy to see someone else is on this cruise! Weather should be very nice. Low of 59 in HKG high of 90 in Vietnam and BKK.

We just booked this cruise so I don't have anything nailed down. I am now looking for private tours in Vietnam. In BKK do you know how far we are to the city? I want to get back and forth but understand one port is an hour way...this could be a problem. Should be a wonderful cruise! Mary Kay

Mary Kay

I have a manicurist who from Vietnam who is going to help us decide what to see there. I hope that there will be some reviews soon from the folks who are on the 2005/06 cruises. When the time gets closer, I will let you know what my manicurist suggests. the community board told me that they didn't have the manpower to change that thumbs down icon--i wonder how they had the manpower to put it there in the first place -- sinec i had a happy face on the post i sent out.---It was on a reply to the 2007 changes/ canecllations post

(mrlevin) you will see that not only the icon was a happy face-but i had not asked about the weather and climate in my post--they added that sentence.

We are scheduled to be on the Feb 5-20th 2007 Hong Kong/Bangkok cruise.

Would love to hear reports of this year's cruise. Rough waters? Climate?

etc etc etc

Janycels

I did not put that thumbs down on my post----communitycenter says that there is not enough manpower to remove it---wonder why there was enough manpower to put it on there?

Janycels

• 2 weeks later...

Just returned home today from the Singapore to Hong Kong cruise. The photo shows Nautica at the Hong Kong Ocean Terminal (with Victoria Peak in the background). Weather for this cruise was mostly cloudy, with a couple days of sunshine. Temperature in Singapore was hot -- but by the time we arrived in Hong Kong it was a bit chilly. The second day (cruising from Singapore to Cambodia) experienced rough seas due to a typhoon in the area. Was mostly smooth the rest of the way.

Really enjoyed the cruise!!

nautica.jpg.c6067f723164adf687dea2ba50a77c4d.jpg

on LCT board under "off topic" China report 1, 2, 3 4 etc. one gal just came back off Radisson cruise to Hong Kong etc. and although different ship she has posted reviews of their trip, what they saw and did, shopping and restaurants etc. It might have something of interest for you guys going soon.

Archived