wet n' wild cave tubing review

sdc_pdx

we were happy with this tour. charlie took good care of us and was safety concious. lunch was included and was also very good.

bus was air conditioned and comfortable. we passed the large tour groups and got to go farther up and see more of the river and caves than they did, for less money.

I did get flipped out of my tube at one point so I was glad I wore the provided lifejacket as I'm not a strong swimmer. if you are a weenie swimmer you can go, just put on the lifejacket.

go with wet and wild as they offer full refunds if for some reason you get cancelled because of weather or something and they include lunch!

Another very happy Wet N Wild excursioner. My hubby and I booked ahead with this well-run group for 65 dollars each which included an outstanding lunch of BBQ chicken. We were able to go through 3 caves because we were a small group of five and could move reasonably fast. We noticed that the larger groups got bogged down and often went through fewer caves and did not get the expert attention we received with Charlie Chan, who was also informative and friendly. We had time for some shopping at pierside after we returned and had no problem getting back to the ship on time. I highly recommend Wet N Wild.:D

Archived