Harmony zipline- Do they weigh you?

If you have a question about any RCLship the above will answer. She appears to be on 24/7 and answering all. Ithink the poor thing has nothing else to do.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=55511320#post55511320

One has to wonder. With over 125kresponses, one must speculate very little time for anything else

Seems to me that you're the one who needs to be looking for something else to do with your time rather than trolling someone's time spent on here in the forums. Particularly one who is more than knowledgeable and enjoys helping others out with their questions.

For those that are overly concerned about safety for weight and height on things such as zip lines or amusement park rides do keep in mind that the designers of those rides go above and beyond when setting the requirements.

So if the height mark is 54 inches a person who is say 51 inches could ride it safely but the designers are being overly safe, and for good reason. Bad for business if they set it right at the actual height for safety and someone slips by the ride ops and then out of the ride.

I only say this because I have seen some overly protective parents talking about the most over dramatic scenario when a kid is only an inch too short or saying “why would you ever put your kid at risk like that?!!?!!?? It’s not worth it!”

Or my favorite is on the actual ride where the kid has hit the height marker but there is mom holding on to the child as if they are going to go flying anyways.