Skyride and Ropes course Weight and age/height limit?

Mybearsbaby

Hey y'all! Anybody know the age limit and height/weight limits in the skyride and ropes course? I would love to know! My son is 5 and says he wants to do the skyride. I want to do the ropes course too, but am nervous since I'm not a small framed lady lol.

Also wondering the same three questions for the water slide. Thanks in advance to anyone kind enough to take the time to reply. ❤️

I go on Vista next month, so I dont know from experience yet. I checked the carnival site. The ropes course & slides have no age limit except for no diapers in water. It says there are height & weight restrictions, but they are unlisted.

For Skyride:

SkyRide has a minimum height requirement of 54 inches and a weight limit of 300 pounds. (Age: fun for all)

Y'all are great! Thank you all for the replies! Looks like my lo will be too short for the skyride this time, but at least he can do the slides and such. Thanks again!

Several ships also have kiddie versions of slides too that your 5yo can definitely do even if he doesn't make the cut for the big slides. Have fun!