Booze pkg clarification

After reading a recent bar menu, it seems that most mixed cocktails are $13 or $15 if name brand alcohol is used. Therefor even after buying the deluxe pkg...we could be always paying extra. I’m on Serenade. What is the upper limit of covered cocktails on that ship? $12 or $13. I guess I was under the impression that with the deluxe pkg I would pretty much be covered. Could someone set me straight?

On Oasis practically every drink is covered at the $13 price point. Select martinis were $15 and we paid an up charge for those but other than that, no up charge for much else. Depending on your wine preferences, you might be paying an up charge in that category.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've never paid an upcharge with the drink package. It's usually for the REALLY expensive stuff. I like the single barrel bourbons, grey goose vodka, and patron. My GF was even drinking remi Martin without an upcharge. Not saying it doesn't happen but hasn't happened to me in 6 cruises.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My understanding is that the cap is either $12 or $13, which varies by ship and is generally in line with the max price of most "normal," drinks. There will be wines by the glass above the cap, certainly, as well as some specialty cocktails. But most cocktails/drinks are otherwise within the cap/covered by the package.