Great tour! dear Sarah

FRANCOIS

I did the ¨The best of Barbados¨tour last year with my wife and I just want you to know that is was fantastic!

Harrisson cave, Wildlife Animal park, snorkling with turtle and ship wreck and that nice meal ( traditional flying fish) on the road. It was one of our best excursion on our last cruise (Dec 04).

We are returning this Jauary but havent booked any tours just want to walk around and feel the people and get flying fish or king fish.

Yes we got charge twice but yes we got credit back!

We will be there again on Jan 12, 2006 on the Sun Princess and I did recommend you on the Rollover call.

Thank you again sarah

Best

Francois & Louise

I tried booking with Sarah and Glory tours. After people here and she herself said everything was taking care of. Never heard from her!

So, I guess when you get a tour it is wounderful, her buisness sence is lacking. Getting in contact is hit and miss at best

Did the Best of Barbados tour a few weeks ago and would echo everything that's been said. Tour was really good (but no flying fish lunch). Difficult to get through to Sarah, but finally communicated. I even had to have her fax me the confirmation because I couldn't open it on my computer. Definitely a very good tour - you see a lot in a very short time, but with enough time to appreciate it. Linda

Did the Best of Barbados tour a few weeks ago and would echo everything that's been said. Tour was really good (but no flying fish lunch). Difficult to get through to Sarah, but finally communicated. I even had to have her fax me the confirmation because I couldn't open it on my computer. Definitely a very good tour - you see a lot in a very short time, but with enough time to appreciate it. Linda

We have a tailormade tour scheduled in Feb with Glory tours...We included lunch in the deal...Can I ask what you had for Lunch???

Thanks!

Archived