Constellation Formal Nts w- last day at sea?

jbrentf

This poster was kind enough to scan her Celebrity Today flyers:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=268871

From those documents, it looks like the Formal Nights are days 2 and 5. Usually wouldn't have a formal night the last night because everyone has to be packed and have their luggage out.

Can someone who has been on the Constellation itinerary with the last day at sea (Aruba cruise) please tell me when the 2 formal nights are?

wasn't sure since the last day was at sea if they would do it then.....

thank you.

Sunday and Wednesday.

Just booked Constellation for a March cruise and found a subtle change in the lineup for dress attire at dinner. There are two nights of formal attire (no change) and for the balance of nights attire is "Resort Casual"....not a combination of casual and semi-formal. Has anyone else noticed this? Seems like a slight relaxation of dress code....sort of a concession to "Freestyle" dining of other lines.

Just booked Constellation for a March cruise and found a subtle change in the lineup for dress attire at dinner. There are two nights of formal attire (no change) and for the balance of nights attire is "Resort Casual"....not a combination of casual and semi-formal. Has anyone else noticed this? Seems like a slight relaxation of dress code....sort of a concession to "Freestyle" dining of other lines.

Was this in your cruise docs? Where were you told the cruise casual thing? We sail in a week or so and would like to be sure about which clothes to bring.

Was this in your cruise docs? Where were you told the cruise casual thing? We sail in a week or so and would like to be sure about which clothes to bring.

Haven't gotten the cruise docs yet and thought I had read it on the Celebrity website. But I just checked and the website specifically says there are still three types of evening attire for dinner (formal, informal and casual) just there have always been. I might have picked up on something I read on Cruises.com when I booked the trip.

Sorry to to have created this vicious rumor.

Enjoy your cruise.

Archived