Should I upgrade?

ok upgrade fairy emailed me right now empress deck balcony starboard side and up grade to balcony on lido deck port side total cost $42 bucks. Should I pull the trigger?

Depends where it is. I love Lido but if it’s in the vicinity of the Atrium and you go to bed fairly early, then no. I had a cabin on Lido 3 times. Once in 9270 and twice in 9292. In 9270 I could hear the band clearly in my cabin until late. In 9292 when I was in the hall and walked towards the Atrium the music was super loud. Others have reported they haven’t had any problems there, but I’m 3 for 3 so take that for what it’s worth.

Depends where it is. I love Lido but if it’s in the vicinity of the Atrium and you go to bed fairly early, then no. I had a cabin on Lido 3 times. Once in 9270 and twice in 9292. In 9270 I could hear the band clearly in my cabin until late. In 9292 when I was in the hall and walked towards the Atrium the music was super loud. Others have reported they haven’t had any problems there, but I’m 3 for 3 so take that for what it’s worth.

9272 is what cabin they are offering