How many of us were told?

FYI the milestone awards program is still alive and kicking, the milestone awards desk phone # 877 225 8477. I have used my 25% credit and 50% credit and will use the 75% OBC on Carnival cruise # 93 this fall. As others have stated I saved it for a longer more expensive cruise. The OBC will not be applied until just before the cruise because of the possibility of early saver price drops. And the OBC % is just based on Carnival's fare does not include port fees and taxes.

25% of the base fare on cruise you chose to use it on.. We waited until we had the opportunity to do an Hawaiian cruise for my 25% and a 14 day relocation cruise for DW

Exactly what we did. 25th Cruise was a short one. Used the Milestone for Hawaii' date=' using DH’s for Alaska. The credit can be stacked with other OBC.

Call the Milestone Desk for the OBC. It won’t show up on your paperwork until two days before sailing.[/quote']

Excellent! Thank you so much.

So, what the program was is not 25% of your 25th cruise etc. It is that you get 25% back as onboard credit (of your base fare) to be applied to your next cruise of choice. Same with 50th (50% back as onboard credit)...75th, 100th, etc.

So either on your 25th cruise (or the cruise after this one of your choice), you speak to Carnival and they will give you an onboard credit equal to 25% of the base room fare for that cruise (they have to submit and fill out a form).

Been cruising for years and this is what the program has always been (not that you got 25 percent off your cruise, but 25 percent back in OBC).

Both my husband and I have taken part in this and received this benefit in a recent time frame. We both received 25% OBC (of our base fare) on our 25th cruises.