Taxi Fare from Alamo car rental Airport drop-off (TerminalDr) to Port Everglades

Wishin

Trying to find transportation from the Alamo Car Rental Airport Drop-off (Terminal Dr) to Port Everglades Cruise Terminal 18. The location says they don't offer a shuttle which is really inconvenient. Would we be able to get a taxi? How much would a taxi charge?

Trying to find transportation from the Alamo Car Rental Airport Drop-off (Terminal Dr) to Port Everglades Cruise Terminal 18. The location says they don't offer a shuttle which is really inconvenient. Would we be able to get a taxi? How much would a taxi charge?

We have not done this yet, but have booked our Alamo drop-off at the Port Everglades location. They do have a shuttle to the port terminals (they say). Maybe you could change location. I understand, from various review sites that Port Everglades are often glad of drop-offs on a busy port day.

There are plenty of cabs at FLL and the normal rate is approximately fifteen dollars plus tip. There are also shuttle services that drop off passengers at FLL and the drivers are looking to grab extra fares going back to Port Everglades. One driver recently asked if I was interested and stated that he wanted twenty dollars per passenger for the short ride. I politely declined his offer and stayed on the taxi line which moved rather quickly.