Keukenhof Combi Ticket

khank

We will be traveling to Keukenhof after visiting the Rijksmuseum. I know that we will need to take bus 397 to Schiphol Airport and then transfer to bus 858 to Keukenhof. I'm confused as to whether or not the Combi Ticket covers transportation both to and from Keukenhof, as well as entrance to the park. Or is it only the return transport and we would need to purchase our bus tickets separately to get to Keukenhof? I plan to purchase the tickets online before our trip. Thanks in advance for any info!

Karen

Check details on this Keukenhof site as there are a few options. One option is indeed the combiticket to/from Amsterdam incl. transportation both ways and entrance to the garden.

With Bus 397 (Connexxion) from Amsterdam city centre to Schiphol Airport where you transfer to the Keukenhof Express (Bus 858) to Keukenhof

Adults: €29,50

4-17 years old: €12,50

0-3 years old: free of charge

Other options: https://keukenhof.nl/en/plan-your-visit/how-to-get-there/#Combi Tickets

I assume you are aware the park is open only in spring.

Check details on this Keukenhof site as there are a few options. One option is indeed the combiticket to/from Amsterdam incl. transportation both ways and entrance to the garden.

With Bus 397 (Connexxion) from Amsterdam city centre to Schiphol Airport where you transfer to the Keukenhof Express (Bus 858) to Keukenhof

Adults: €29,50

4-17 years old: €12,50

0-3 years old: free of charge

Other options: https://keukenhof.nl/en/plan-your-visit/how-to-get-there/#Combi Tickets

I assume you are aware the park is open only in spring.

Thanks, Ine. Yes, we are going in April. Thanks for your help - I was very confused as to exactly what transportation was included with the ticket as in one place I read only the return trip, and then another round trip.