Anyone recently on a catamaran sail in St. Maarten?

Susie B.

We're in St. Maarten on the Equinox next month. Has anyone been on either of the catamaran shore excursions? Looks like one goes over by Maho Beach and the other is a sunset sail. Thanks for any info.

Just returned from an overnight stay in St. Maarten on the Celebrity Reflection, I went on the Golden Eagle Sail Away on March 9th. This was the 2nd time on the Golden Eagle catamaran. It was a fun afternoon. It included a snorkeling stop, and a beach stop at Simpson Bay. The visibility at the snorkeling spot was low. Captain and crew were great. Most everyone on the excursion seemed to have a really good time.

We are also going to be in St. Maarten toward the end of May on the Equinox and would like to book with Golden Eagle for their 6-hour snorkel tour. My problem is I can't get them to respond to any email communications? I have tried to paste their contact information into my personal email account as well as attempted to reach them directly through the "contact us" option on their webpage. Has anyone had difficulty getting them to respond? I am about to walk away from Golden Eagle and seek out another way to spend our money while on St. Maarten.

If anyone has any suggestions to reach them, I would appreciate it.

Just returned from an overnight stay in St. Maarten on the Celebrity Reflection, I went on the Golden Eagle Sail Away on March 9th. This was the 2nd time on the Golden Eagle catamaran. It was a fun afternoon. It included a snorkeling stop, and a beach stop at Simpson Bay. The visibility at the snorkeling spot was low. Captain and crew were great. Most everyone on the excursion seemed to have a really good time.

Thanks for sharing your info. Was the Golden Eagle a Celebrity Excursion or did you book it independently?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums