Margarita Island Perle

FRANCOIS

I would like to buy a perle neckless to my wife, what king are they over there?

Are they good quality?

Klouised- Where is you and your mom are working, could you explain me the way from the boat please?

And the way to go for the Murano glass store.

Thanks

Francois

I would like to buy a perle neckless to my wife, what king are they over there?

Are they good quality?

Klouised- Where is you and your mom are working, could you explain me the way from the boat please?

And the way to go for the Murano glass store.

Thanks

Francois

I don't know why the pearl necklaces are priced so low here, but they are. You can get a cheaper quality strand of pearls starting at $6, then the quality and price goes up from there to around $25. They sell cultured pearls (perfectly round), natural pearls (lumpy), dyed, and also rectangle shaped. They will show you that the pearl is real by taking a lighter and holding the pearl over the flame. If they were immitation pearls then they would melt. Honestly, plastic, imitaion pearls would cost more here because of importing costs than real pearls would, so they don't even sell fake ones here.

The murano glass store is up front. When you get off the ship you will see a 2 story building on the left side right up front. Go in there and you'll see a store with glass figurines. Everyone tells me that their prices are very low. I'm always overhearing tourists talking about that shop and being impressed with it.

I'm sorry, but I cannot promote myself in any way on this forum, so I cannot tell you where I am at. Just holler for me, and I'll holler back. :D

Kristina

Archived