Oasis of the Seas - 70's Night Disco Inferno party - lots of fun!

We were on the Oasis of the Seas 2/25/18 sailing. Just a heads up to future guests. In my opinion, the 70's Night Party on the Promenade deck 5, which was held on Thursday night, was the most well attended group party on this sailing. The ENTIRE activities team seemed to be participating and dressed in theme, as well as some of the entertainment staff onboard, too. The cruise director and his team really worked hard to make this a fun and entertaining party/show for the guests, and everyone (guests and crew) seemed to have a blast. So, get to deck 5 early, to get a seat for the festivities - but by the time the show starts, you won't be sitting, you'll be standing, singing, dancing, taking pics, etc., etc.

A real highlight for us on the cruise.

(P.S. - the White Party the following night, same location, etc. really fell flat - so don't hold out for that night!)

• 3 weeks later...

70's night was great, although I heard that it will soon be phased out. I liked 90's on Harmony as well, albeit that won't be to an older generation's taste. The "Harmony High" 50's & 60's party was shambolic though.