Things to do in Old San Juan / San Juan besides the forts?

crimsonclover

We'll be in Old San Juan in January from about 3 - 11 pm. Not enough time to do a tour or excursion, as we want to have dinner somewhere and be back on the ship before it gets dark. We've been to this port twice already and we've walked around and seen both forts. What else is there to do in the afternoon? Any beaches with good restaurants near them? Any nature things to see that aren't real far away? Thanks.

We just spent 2 days pre cruiseand 1 day post exploring Puerto Rico. Friday after we flew in I scheduled a 5pm Food tour in Old San juan. I have written that down here: http://oslertravel.blogspot.com/2018/03/old-san-juan-food-tour-and-shopping.html

Day 2 we walked around and shopped, hung out at the pool at the Stellaris Marriott and post cruise we toured with Atebey Tours. I'll get those on the blog and update here shortly. The island is open for business!

Karen

We are doing the OSJ Food and Walking Tour. We are doing the afternoon (4:00) one with Spoon Food Tours. It’s a bit different than the one above, but both get fabulous reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'd be interested in hearing what you do and taste. Lots of options in Puerto Rico!

Karen