Spin bikes

alscottg1

Since you’re not getting specific answers yet I’ll give you my experience on NCL Breakaway spin classes. Carnival, NCL and RC are so alike that I’m sure they handle fitness classes the same way too. The spin classes are held in their own room and it’s locked when classes are not in session. They may use the room for other classes as well but not sure. I paid something like $100 for 5 one hour classes. The classes were surprisingly excellent. They had the board up front that showed the progress for each bike so helped to push you. They also had a weight bar attached to the bike that they used to do a little upper body toward the end of class for a song or two. I’d never done that before but really liked it. The bikes were good but not as good as the Keiser bikes I’m used to. They provided SPD cleat spin shoes as well as towels. You had to bring your own water. They don’t want people spinning on their own because then you wouldn’t sign up for the class. Hope you get more ship specific info.....