Question On MSC Fantasia's Caribbean Cruise Theme Nights

PGPrendy

Hello Cruisers! My family and I will be sailing on MSC Fantasia this month, and I am wondering if the theme nights will be the same as we experienced on the MSC Divina: White Night; 70s/80s Night; Red, White, & Green for Italian Night; and of course Formal Night. Has anyone on this discussion board sailed MSC Fantasia's Caribbean itinerary recently? If so, I would love your feedback on the theme nights, and if possible, a photo or a few photos of the Daily Programs. Thank you!

We were on Fantasia from Barbados 13-27 Feb. Monday nights were Gala nights on both weeks, our first evening onboard on 13th was white night and the same the following Tuesday, Thursday 15th was 60s,70s & 80s and again the following Wednesday. The daily programmes didn’t mention any Italian night but a couple of times during the fortnight we went to the Yacht Club restaurant for dinner and the theme was mediterranean night, the staff were all in uniform with olive green waist coats, bow ties and aprons, the tables were set in the same colour also. if you need daily programmes i have all of them from the 2 weeks so if there any in particular you are interested in I can try to post. In the main people joined in with the themes, both me and my husband threw ourselves into the theme nights as this was our first ever cruise.

We were on Fantasia from Barbados 13-27 Feb. Monday nights were Gala nights on both weeks, our first evening onboard on 13th was white night and the same the following Tuesday, Thursday 15th was 60s,70s & 80s and again the following Wednesday. The daily programmes didn’t mention any Italian night but a couple of times during the fortnight we went to the Yacht Club restaurant for dinner and the theme was mediterranean night, the staff were all in uniform with olive green waist coats, bow ties and aprons, the tables were set in the same colour also. if you need daily programmes i have all of them from the 2 weeks so if there any in particular you are interested in I can try to post. In the main people joined in with the themes, both me and my husband threw ourselves into the theme nights as this was our first ever cruise.

Thank you so much! Your response provided exactly the sort of information I've been looking for! We're very excited about this cruise, and intend to fully participate in the theme nights onboard too 😊

We've just returned from two weeks on Fantasia, having joined on 27/2/18. The nights are still exactly as described above with the Mediterranean nights rather than Italian nights. We had a great time and hope that you do too.