Kata Mambo Tour

jdapowers

We will be in Martinique in April. It was my mom's favorite island.

We are looking forward to it. There isn't much info out there on the possible excursions.

I am considering the Kata Mambo tour? Does anyone have any experience with them? Or any other suggestons? (Karambole is booked for that day).

Thank you

We did Kata Mambo in November 2016. It was a good day- spoiled some by bad weather but that wasn't their fault. The boat is nice, and the food was excellent. We got a group together through the roll call- I think they will only come pick you up directly from the cruise dock if you have a minimum number of people (maybe 12?) . They sailed right in there though to the dock really close to the one the ship docked at (5 min walk) and picked us up. We were allowed to pick the plan for the day- we hoped to see dolphins but were unsuccesful. We stopped at some swimming and snorkeling spots, and went to a small town where we walked around a bit- I forget the name but it's mentioned on their website. We were back to the ship maybe 3:00 or so? It was a good day and I'd do it again.