Party people on summer Galveston Cruises?

Planning to book my first RCL cruise tomorrow, Aug 19 on Liberty and my last (and most minor) concern that I wanted to address was the general atmosphere or typical patron to be found on this cruise. For reference, my last summer cruise was NCL Breakaway from NYC around August 16 and it was FULL of drunk college kids that really took alot of the fun out of the cruise ( annoying hot tub time, stumbling all over the decks, overall being obnoxious) just wondering if this is typical from Galvestion during mid August. Thanks in advance. :)

I'm about to post my review of the Liberty Galveston cruise (early march) We had a few spring breakers, a lot of families, and a few folks form the plains and midwest escaping the snow. Overall found the TX crowd to be the most polite and respectful of any of our cruises...rules were followed, lines respected, even the kids were good, if a bit rowdy at the pools. Of course things change with the seasons, but that was our experience...keep an eye out, I'm starting a full review on CC today! Also pics of Liberty are already posted and linked in my signature on our blog!

I'm about to post my review of the Liberty Galveston cruise (early march) We had a few spring breakers, a lot of families, and a few folks form the plains and midwest escaping the snow. Overall found the TX crowd to be the most polite and respectful of any of our cruises...rules were followed, lines respected, even the kids were good, if a bit rowdy at the pools. Of course things change with the seasons, but that was our experience...keep an eye out, I'm starting a full review on CC today! Also pics of Liberty are already posted and linked in my signature on our blog!

Thank you! Looking forward to your review :)

There wasn't a big party problem on Liberty the first week in August in 2016. A lot of the Houston/Galveston metro area schools (including colleges) start back the week of August 19th, so I'm not sure how that will change the demographics.

Perfect! That was the info I was looking for! Thank you!