Celebrity or Princess for Hawaii 07

PattyMichael

Hi all, Hubby and I booked the 14 night Hawaii cruise with Princess. Before I read the reviews about the cruise they were not that good. People had to carry around their pool towels, they are not freely given out at the pool. I find that crazy. We changed our trip to go with Celebrity, we have cruised with Celebrity before but never Princess. The trip is on the Summit March 17, 07 kind of early to book, but we wanted a good cabin, because of the length of the cruise. Thats a another thing I am worried about being a sea for 4 days, we leave LA at sea 4 days then 5 days around hawaii and 4 more days at sea. Will we go crazy on the ship for those many days? I am worried sick LOL Has anyone taking the cruise what did you think. Thanks Patty Wert Rancho Cucamonga CA:)

Hi, Patty,

Are you firm with that 3/17/07 cruise date on the Summit to Hawaii??

If not, come join the group that is on the 3/3/07 Summit cruise. We'd love the company!!

We love the sea days, and are currently awaiting the Cruise Docs for our 2/2/06 11 night Panama Canal junket on the Galaxy sailing out of Galveston. We sailed on teh 10-Night Ultimate Caribbean out of FLL this past Feb. on the Summit where we celebrated our 25th Anniversary with a special ceremony in the Michael's Club. It was a wonderful experience!

We love Celebrity and sail only on this line, and have never been disappointed with anything!.

Regards,

Don and Kathie

Kathie, Thanks for the reply. We are firm for the 3/17/07 sailing to hawaii. I guess you will be getting off and we will be getting on. This crusie will be for our 25th Anniversary. We got our cabin # a veranda, I just emailed our travel agent to find our about the concierge class, do you know anything about it? Is it worth the extra money? We leave on a Mexico 7 day cruise with Princess on 1/28/06 first time on Princess. Happy sailing Patty and Michael

We did a 14-night Hawaii cruise on Infinity (R/T San Diego) at the end of October and it was wonderful. We love sea days, so four up front and another four on the back end were perfect for us - the four up front allowed us to relax and unwind; the four at the back end gave us an opportunity to rest up from the five on-the-go days in the islands. I think you'd have to make a concerted effort not to like this cruise.

Archived