Stateroom 1034

I just got off of the Sovereign today, and wanted to warn anyone that has Stateroom 1034 booked, to try to change it. Directly across the hallway, is a crew area entrance. That door is slammed, and I do mean slammed all day, and all night. My neighbors caught me in the hallway one morning, and asked it had been keeping me away? They had complained to Guest Relations, but of course, that did no good at all. One good thing, is that the crew does finally go to sleep. It really did shake the room.

I just got off of the Sovereign today, and wanted to warn anyone that has Stateroom 1034 booked, to try to change it. Directly across the hallway, is a crew area entrance. That door is slammed, and I do mean slammed all day, and all night. My neighbors caught me in the hallway one morning, and asked it had been keeping me away? They had complained to Guest Relations, but of course, that did no good at all. One good thing, is that the crew does finally go to sleep. It really did shake the room.

Ok, I have this booked. Not that I will have a choice at this time, but which way would you recommend I try to move, to avoid the noise? I don't think I can go more forward...maybe back, and change sides?

Ok, just called, the only GS they had left was 1538, so I hope that's ok. Not on my fav side of the ship, but I don't want to hear doors slamming all day and night....I would really say something otherwise.....

1538 might be better, if there are matching doors across on the opposite side, such as across from 1534. I would really consider changing. My neighbors complained, but it doesn't do any good. I even saw them one day corner an officer in the hallway to complain, to no avail. They were in 1032 and that was further away than my room to the door. Good luck.

1538 might be better, if there are matching doors across on the opposite side, such as across from 1534. I would really consider changing. My neighbors complained, but it doesn't do any good. I even saw them one day corner an officer in the hallway to complain, to no avail. They were in 1032 and that was further away than my room to the door. Good luck.

I did change, and 1538 is the ONLY GS left, so I have no choice. I really will say something, and it may be in the middle of the night, and it won't be nice, or diplomatic.;)

I did change, and 1538 is the ONLY GS left, so I have no choice. I really will say something, and it may be in the middle of the night, and it won't be nice, or diplomatic.;)

I wanted to add, but couldn't(!!!!!) that maybe I should bring my 18V rechargable Ryobi and a pneumatic door closure!;)

Archived