What will the weather be like???

randig

We are sailing on the Pride 1/8/06 I am just wondering what the weather will be like in Mexico? I know it will be cold when we leave Califronia but I am hoping for warm weather along the way. I just checked the weather channel and it says lows in the 40s. Should we pack warm clothes?

We are sailing on the Pride 1/8/06 I am just wondering what the weather will be like in Mexico? I know it will be cold when we leave Califronia but I am hoping for warm weather along the way. I just checked the weather channel and it says lows in the 40s. Should we pack warm clothes?

Could be partly sunny, or partly cloudy... 50% chance of rain, 50% chance of sun :p

The weather is generally nice in Mexico, year-round, it COULD rain, there could be a cold spell, but a cold spell in Mexico is not like a cold spell you are thinking about ;) I always take along something warmer for embarkation day and debarkation day, as it can be chilly and breezy... but once you get to the caribbean, it usually warms up nicely.

Could be partly sunny, or partly cloudy... 50% chance of rain, 50% chance of sun :p

The weather is generally nice in Mexico, year-round, it COULD rain, there could be a cold spell, but a cold spell in Mexico is not like a cold spell you are thinking about ;) I always take along something warmer for embarkation day and debarkation day, as it can be chilly and breezy... but once you get to the caribbean, it usually warms up nicely.

Forecast for tonight: Dark.

Continued dark overnight, with gradual lightening in the morning.

How far south are you going? When I was in Progreso this month it was a little cool...Not cold by any means, but because of wind and humidity it was cool. Would have liked to have a sweater. Got away with long sleeves and shorts. Progreso is at the northern part of the Yucatan peninsula so it's pretty far south compared to here (Louisiana.) You might want to pack some warmer stuff just in case. Weather.com was pretty accurate with the forecasts for my trip.

How far south are you going? When I was in Progreso this month it was a little cool...Not cold by any means, but because of wind and humidity it was cool. Would have liked to have a sweater. Got away with long sleeves and shorts. Progreso is at the northern part of the Yucatan peninsula so it's pretty far south compared to here (Louisiana.) You might want to pack some warmer stuff just in case. Weather.com was pretty accurate with the forecasts for my trip.

We are going to Mazatlan, Puerta Vallarta and Cabo San Lucas. We are from sunny south Florida so it kind of scared me when I saw the weather report. I was hoping it would have been warmer than Florida I never lay out at the pool this time of the year here!

We are going to Mazatlan, Puerta Vallarta and Cabo San Lucas. We are from sunny south Florida so it kind of scared me when I saw the weather report. I was hoping it would have been warmer than Florida as I never lay out at the pool this time of the year here!

Archived