Oh Yah, Doing The Doc. Dance!!!

sanditoes4

Leaving in 4 weeks 1 day on the Jan. 29th sailing!!!! Mariner of the Seas!!!

I can hardly wait to go!!!! I just got the news from the TA that they are in and I can come down and get them Friday!!!!

Yeah Yeah Yeah!!!!! First cruise for us party of 9!!!!!!

something must be going on with the Docs as my family is sailing on 1/14 and my sister and I have gotten our docs but my other sister and brother has not gotten theirs yet. They booked about 3 weeks earlier that my sister and I did. My brother called RCI and they told him to wait until Jan. 2 and if they haven't come by then to call them back.

Has anyone else had this happen?

We are also sailing on 01/14 and haven't received ours yet, BUT,called the TA today and they are in and she sent them UPS today so should be here tomorrow!!

You know, though, how important are these anymore with the addition of the set sail pass? Other than the luggage tags, they have kind of become obsolete. Hey, it's still that final step to let you know it's almost here!!:D

I'm doing the doc dance!!! They came bright and early this morning via UPS. Kinda bummed that I only got 4 luggage tags but, hey, I can make it work. DH just doesn't get to take any clothes!:eek:

By the way, we are in a JS and the tags do say "suite" on them, for all who have questioned this.

Here we come Jewel!!!

Archived