Jeep Safari in Curaco

Thisisliving

Maryan and Aubiecruiser,

The jeep safari tour has been applauded by all those that have participated. (But again I may be biased, for I am one of the guides :p ).

One thing that may influence your decision is, that although not mentioned in your tour description info., we are visiting a cave on route!

Happy New Year and hope to meet you,

Henry"Leo"Plaate

Rent-A-Guide

leo,

i went to yellow jeep safari tour website and noticed that it was not offered on wed. does that mean that if we are on the aos that we cannot book this tour independently since wed. is the day aos is in port. CAN YOU ALSO TELL ME IF THIS IS A MORNING OR AFTERNOON TOUR. WE ARE THINKING OF DOING THIS IN THE MORNING THEN WALKING AROUND TOWN TO SHOP FOR AN HOUR OR SO, AND THEN GOING TO PLAYA PORTO MAIR. IS THIS TOO MUCH TO DO IN ONE DAY? have thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts and appreciate that you are taking your time for us.

steve

Maryan and Thatbloominplace,

If it is by Landrover it is the same tour. And as far as I know, there are no other jeep safaris offered.

I suspect that the tour has to be purchased through the aos. There are two dispatches, morning and afternoon.

It will be quite a tide schedule to be back at ± 17.00 at your ship. You are adding ± 1.30 hours driving time to your schedule. What will give you only something more than 1 hour at Porto Marie.

Henry"Leo"Plaate

Rent-A-Guide

• 2 weeks later...

hi leo,

do you know if the vehicles are standard or automatic transmissions. haven't driven a standard since i was 16 and now is probably not the time to learn it. also, how many people to a vehicle? sounds like we are going to try this tour and then walk around the town.

thanks,

steve

Archived