Checking out your dining room table assignment

Elaine515

After getting your dining room and table assignment, has anyone tried to go to the dining room and check it out, i.e, location and size ? My husband and I would prefer to eat just the 2 of us and would like to find out before having to go to dinner if we can...

Also, is the Maitre'd or a Restaurant Hostess available prior to dinner to answer questions or change things if not happy?

After getting your dining room and table assignment, has anyone tried to go to the dining room and check it out, i.e, location and size ? My husband and I would prefer to eat just the 2 of us and would like to find out before having to go to dinner if we can...

Also, is the Maitre'd or a Restaurant Hostess available prior to dinner to answer questions or change things if not happy?

Yes but they usually do not make changes the first night, you may go before dinner time and see .

Would they also make changes for the reverse? I am travelling with my two children who are 11 & 14. Unfortunately my husband has been called into a work project that he can't escape and so we have had to cancel him as a passenger. As much as I love my kids, would love to have a range of people to talk to so would prefer to be on a table with some other English speaking folk as well (on a Med cruise). How do we arrange to be put with other people?