MSC Seaside Dinner Trio package & Internet

GMS4771

I have noticed MSC has made changes already to different packages on their website. (ie Trio Dinner and Internet). My question is, if I purchased the Dinner Trio (Which includes Ocean Cay, Butchers Cut and the Asian Market) When I booked it, it included the teppanyaki tables, now it shows that it doesnt. Does anyone know if they are still honoring the original booking which included the teppanyaki tables?

Also, I have also noticed the internet packages have changed, theyve actually gotten better, but I read somewhere that the old packages that were prebooked wont work when you try to logon and have to go to the internet desk while on the ship to change it. Has anyone experienced this or has any knowledge on this? I tried to remove the internet package but it wont let me. After 3 phone calls and having it expedited to the accounting department to have them remove them, its still not done, so a month later and still trying to correct before getting on the ship instead of waiting in line at the internet desk.

I have noticed MSC has made changes already to different packages on their website. (ie Trio Dinner and Internet). My question is, if I purchased the Dinner Trio (Which includes Ocean Cay, Butchers Cut and the Asian Market) When I booked it, it included the teppanyaki tables, now it shows that it doesnt. Does anyone know if they are still honoring the original booking which included the teppanyaki tables?

Also, I have also noticed the internet packages have changed, theyve actually gotten better, but I read somewhere that the old packages that were prebooked wont work when you try to logon and have to go to the internet desk while on the ship to change it. Has anyone experienced this or has any knowledge on this? I tried to remove the internet package but it wont let me. After 3 phone calls and having it expedited to the accounting department to have them remove them, its still not done, so a month later and still trying to correct before getting on the ship instead of waiting in line at the internet desk.

They will honor original booking. I had pre purchased streamer plus package. When I went to internet desk, the staff assisted me to get 6G (or 7G?! can't remember) package. I sometimes let my kids watched youtube onboard as I had 6G data!