Balcony room on Coral across from youth center

Cruz4Sun

At 7 pm last night I received from my TA a pdf file showing the upsell offer faxed to them at 9am. Quickly checked available cabins and found the only ones shown as available are across from the youth center, underneath the fitness center. For $259 p.p. Sure wish I would have received this info sooner.

call princess and ask for a kids count- they will tell you how many kids are booked. The kids centers can be pretty quiet (especially if there aren't many kids) and are only open from 9am-10pm- I would worry about noise from the fitness center more!

I would not recommend a room under the fitness center. I had one there once and every morning for 10 days beginning at 6 AM all I heard was thump thump thump above me. That was someone dropping the barbell on the floor above. I tried complaining but my complaints got no response. That is when the fitness center opened.

call princess and ask for a kids count- they will tell you how many kids are booked. The kids centers can be pretty quiet (especially if there aren't many kids) and are only open from 9am-10pm- I would worry about noise from the fitness center more!

I didn’t know you could as for a kids count. Thx

I would not recommend a room under the fitness center. I had one there once and every morning for 10 days beginning at 6 AM all I heard was thump thump thump above me. That was someone dropping the barbell on the floor above. I tried complaining but my complaints got no response. That is when the fitness center opened.

Thanks for your input. I did take A702 which looks like it is right under the entrance to the fitness center. If I’m wrong and it’s noisy I won’t particularly like it, but I do still get up about 6 each morning (unable to de-program my brain after decades of getting up at that time for work).

• 3 weeks later...

I just returned from the cruise. We had cabin A702 on the Coral Princess and it was great. We were on the port side and the entrance to the kids center was on the starboard side. I never heard a sound from the center. Our cabin was directly underneath the stationary bikes area of the fitness center. I never heard any noise or felt any vibrations from it. Our cabin was very convenient to the aft elevators. We walked to the rear aft door and discovered a short stairway led you to the sanctuary pool. Upon asking we learned this pool is a public area and not restricted to sanctuary customers. We brought our own towels and used the pool several times.