Deck 2 Aft View Pictures? Vista Class - Vista, Horizon, Panorama

Hello!

I have searched, but have been unsuccessful in finding pictures of what the view actually looks like from the aft cabins on deck 2 of the Vista Class ships.

I am wondering how much of the view is impacted by the crew deck area right in front of the balconies on that deck. I don’t think it is a public crew area, as it is so small, but I am wondering if the view is affected by it.

I would also like to know if the rails are glass front or white posts, as that could also have an impact.

I understand that Carnival Vista is the only ship to have sailed in that class, thus far, and the deck 2 cabins on that ship do not have balconies, but I am hoping some of you might still be able to post some pictures of the deck 2 aft view, from any of the three ships, Vista, Horizon (has deck 2 aft balconies), or Panorama (has deck 2 aft balconies).

Any information would be appreciated!

Thank you! 🙂

I made a thread with these pics a few weeks ago. Here they are again! 7/31 sailing here!

There is a video of the railing. It's white metal rails with wood top.(looks like it will have wood top)

The deck sticks out pretty far past the balcony rail(balconies aren't as big as I hoped...)

I'll try to find vid ..found it.. It's mislabeled as a suite but it's an FO catagory aft balcony.

ENJOY!

SmartSelectImage_2018-03-05-01-01-48.thumb.jpg.942ab119accfb31a53e510c6b21db464.jpg

2018-02-28-09-35-12.thumb.jpg.e8289c1c8e6ce968b4d6f227f3af98a3.jpg

Edited by chefjellynow

I made a thread with these pics a few weeks ago. Here they are again! 7/31 sailing here!

There is a video of the railing. It's white metal rails with wood top.(looks like it will have wood top)

The deck sticks out pretty far past the balcony rail(balconies aren't as big as I hoped...)

I'll try to find vid ..found it.. It's mislabeled as a suite but it's an FO catagory aft balcony.

ENJOY!

THANK YOU, very much!! These help, tremendously! In fact, your picture also shows that there is no overhang coverage, at all, for the deck 2 aft cabins, and that does make a difference to us.

I appreciate your information! :):):)

THANK YOU, very much!! These help, tremendously! In fact, your picture also shows that there is no overhang coverage, at all, for the deck 2 aft cabins, and that does make a difference to us.

I appreciate your information! :):):)

No prob, I was in your shoes a few weeks ago.

We are aft cruisers, and the Havana Afts are way out of our budget. So we jumped on the FO Afts Family Harbor. We also have a 13yo so it worked out fine.

We can deal with the shade or lack thereof. Nothing beats that aft view at sunset or sunrise.

Edited by chefjellynow

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the pics. I was hoping to book a Family Harbor aft on the Horizon or Panorama but my husband is not going to be happy about not having shade.

ENJOY!

[ATTACH]417835[/ATTACH][ATTACH]417836[/ATTACH]