Just Paid Now For My Disney Cruise

momrek06

HELLO, Can anyone tell me when I will be getting all pertient documents I will need for my trip. DH & I literally just decided on 12/24 to do this and just booked and paid for the trip. We are going to Tampa, Fl on 01/22/06 to visit M&D first before traveling up to Orlando! Do you think the data I will be needing will be here by the 22nd...ugh...!! What exactly will I actually be getting or needing prior to my DCL!!!! momrek06:eek:

You didn't mention when your sail date is! Usually the documents will come 3-4 weeks prior to your cruise. If you booked with a travel agent, they will be sent to the agent, but if you booked directly with Disney, they will send the documents to you.

In the disney packet, you'll get your tickets, cruise contracts and information about shore excursions, etc.

Disney has a great system online now where you can book your shore excursions, spa reservations, and Palo reservations online. It looks like you're within that booking window, so I would consider making your plans now before the slots are filled.

Have a great time!

I MAN, SORRY ABOUT THAT....We booked the 7 Land and Sea...01/29/2006 AKL for 4 nights and then 3 at Sea return 02/05/06!! So I am leaving SOON!!! UGH....I booked right through DISNEY. The Disney agent did not mention the documents at all or when they would arrive and I did not KNOW to ask! My FIRST cruise. When you mentioned 3-4 weeks..ugh...THAT I DO NOT HAVE....momrek06:confused:

You didn't mention when your sail date is! Usually the documents will come 3-4 weeks prior to your cruise. If you booked with a travel agent, they will be sent to the agent, but if you booked directly with Disney, they will send the documents to you.

In the disney packet, you'll get your tickets, cruise contracts and information about shore excursions, etc.

Disney has a great system online now where you can book your shore excursions, spa reservations, and Palo reservations online. It looks like you're within that booking window, so I would consider making your plans now before the slots are filled.

Have a great time!

ONE MORE QUICK THING...I checked on Disney ONLINE and PALO is ALL BOOKED. Do you think I have a CHANCE when I actually BOARD of getting a ressie??? Looks so AWESOME and DH & I would LOVE to go to PALO but booking so "last minute" seems like we miss out....:o momrek06

Don't worry!! If you're sailing at the end of January and the documents come about 3-4 weeks before your sail date, you should probably get the documents sometime next week (maybe the week after). If you don't get them by around January 10, I'd call them for an update, because if they're not sent by then, you may be able to have them fed exed/express mailed. As long as you're fully paid though, I'd estimate that you'll have the documents soon.

As far as Palo, we were able to book our reservation after we'd already boarded (although we were on the 7 night, so there was more availability). My advice would be to check with the Palo reservations department AS SOON AS YOU GET ONBOARD! They'll have a room designated for Palo reservations where you can see if there's any availability.

GINAMARIE: Thank you so much for the REPLY. I appreciate it so much. FIRST time cruising and still learning everything. Yes, re: PALO, as soon as I board I will try. I think the fact that we booked this so close to the actual SAIL date has us booked OUT of some activities and events. Oh well, we will be fine and learn the next time EARLIER is better than LATER!!! :D momrek06

Archived