Celebration - cabin fridges ??

island-hoppers

Gosh, no. Bring your own, but beware that outlets are scarce. I think we only had one, by the vanity table. The cabins are somewhat sparce, but storage is very good, and the beds......some of the best sleep I've ever had!

Have a great time. We are in the planning stages of going on Celebration again. Hope to hear a review from you when you return.

if needing a frig--take a small cooler--one that holds 12 cans and have to steward fill it with ice- We have our ice bucket taken and just used the cooler. It served its purpose greatly throughout the week.

If I remember correctly, the doors are metal.

Yes, there is a workout room. It overlooks the lido pool. Its not really large, but has all the basics: steppers, stationary bikes, treadmills and a few free weights.

More questions? Ask away!!

If I remember correctly, the doors are metal.

Yes, there is a workout room. It overlooks the lido pool. Its not really large, but has all the basics: steppers, stationary bikes, treadmills and a few free weights.

More questions? Ask away!!

Thanks for the input....How's the food and overall how does the ship look, Is it in pretty good shape? Is there Anything I need to know that I won't find anywhere else? This is out first "Carnival" cruise. We are going on the "Glory" in October.

Food was better than I expected. No real disappointments. Now we are almost exclusively dining room people, although what I did have from the buffet was good. Lobster, chilled soups and the souffle served on the last night were particular stand-outs.

The ship is in excellent shape. Only some of the decor gives her age away. But everything was darn near spotless. If you are a sushi fan, definetly try the sushi served at the trolley car.

Hopefully Risa is still the CD. She is terrific! Very approachable and a lot of fun. The entire crew actually was the friendliest I have encountered. So jealous of you! :p

Be sure you are out on deck for the sail-away. Going under the bridge is really something. And boarding in Jacksonville is a breeze.

Looking forward to how it went when you get back.

Food was better than I expected. No real disappointments. Now we are almost exclusively dining room people, although what I did have from the buffet was good. Lobster, chilled soups and the souffle served on the last night were particular stand-outs.

The ship is in excellent shape. Only some of the decor gives her age away. But everything was darn near spotless. If you are a sushi fan, definetly try the sushi served at the trolley car.

Hopefully Risa is still the CD. She is terrific! Very approachable and a lot of fun. The entire crew actually was the friendliest I have encountered. So jealous of you! :p

Be sure you are out on deck for the sail-away. Going under the bridge is really something. And boarding in Jacksonville is a breeze.

Looking forward to how it went when you get back.

Thank-you so much...Now I am really getting excited! Will let you know How it was when I return. Again Thanks;)

Archived