Anthem balcony room 13302

Hi...going to be first time on Anthem and did a guaranteed balcony since the price was so much better...was assigned 13302 - any one have experience in that area? We have two kids under 6, will have a white noise machine. But on our last cruise on the Getaway NCL, we heard lounge chairs being dragged around at night/early morning - want to avoid that. The room seems to be under the windjammer, so hoping noone is dragging chairs at 4am....

Hi...going to be first time on Anthem and did a guaranteed balcony since the price was so much better...was assigned 13302 - any one have experience in that area? We have two kids under 6, will have a white noise machine. But on our last cruise on the Getaway NCL, we heard lounge chairs being dragged around at night/early morning - want to avoid that. The room seems to be under the windjammer, so hoping noone is dragging chairs at 4am....

Are there any available cabins in the same class elsewhere on the ship, sandwiched between floors of cabins? If so, you man want to request a switch.

Please note I have NO experience in that part of ship. But in general, cabins under the windjammer make me nervous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My experience is from the Quantum, so YMMV. We were under the teen club and a little worried about noise. It was super quiet. I think they did a good job with the sound insulation on that class of ship.

That being said, when it came time to book the Anthem, we booked 12246 so we would have rooms above us.

Enjoy your cruise.

Just had 13290.....as it is below the Windjammer, there is somewhat a noise factor....we only heard a little late at night when they were cleaning up....some parts of Windjammer are carpeted, so guess it depends on the location of your cabin....in terms of distance, it is a long walk to the elevators though....