Aft cabins on Zuiderdam

bailey450

We stayed in 5187 and 5185, loved this area. Just be aware, if privacy is an issue for you, you won't have it with these aft cabins. The balcony is more long than wide, I think you'll be pleased with them. I'd book an aft balcony cabin any day. Enjoy!!!!!!

We had 4174 on the Zuiderdam last spring. This was our first balcony, and we were very impressed with the room out there! There was a lounge chair, an armed chair and ottoman, plus a side chair and a small round table. We weren't too concerned about our privacy from above. There was a space as you come out the door where nobody from above could see us, but it was no big deal. The view of the wake was the important part and we loved it! You won't be sorry!

We had 4174 on the Zuiderdam last spring. This was our first balcony, and we were very impressed with the room out there! There was a lounge chair, an armed chair and ottoman, plus a side chair and a small round table. We weren't too concerned about our privacy from above. There was a space as you come out the door where nobody from above could see us, but it was no big deal. The view of the wake was the important part and we loved it! You won't be sorry!

We had 4179 Dec 2nd. The verandah was great - lots of room - a lounge

and 2 chairs. One warning though, as we departed Tortola about 5 minutes after we left the verandah, someone turned a fire hose on full

blast. It bounded of our cabin window but was rather disconcerting -

what if we were still out there? (Great cabin, but hope you are ready for

extensive walking.)

We had 4179 Dec 2nd. The verandah was great - lots of room - a lounge

and 2 chairs. One warning though, as we departed Tortola about 5 minutes after we left the verandah, someone turned a fire hose on full

blast. It bounded of our cabin window but was rather disconcerting -

what if we were still out there? (Great cabin, but hope you are ready for

extensive walking.)

Wow! Just wondering where the water was coming from...from someone at the dock trying to hose off the ship? :confused: My parents will have cabin# 4178 and I'd like to warn them if necessary.

Archived