Itinerary port times Costa Maya/Cozumel?

LUCY55

Carnival has updated itineraries through April 06. However I don't know where to find the specific times we will be in port. Sure might be helpful for shore trip planning!! Particularly interested in the Costa Maya schedule. Got documents for up coming Valor cruise and they still say Cozumel until 11:00 p.m. Not correct--we are going to costa maya!

My TA got an email and notified u as well.

Up until just the other day the Carnival website still had us listed for Cozumel but I noticed that within the past couple of days they HAVE changed it to Costa Maya on the Cruise Details page and the times in port are listed. I am only able to view shore excursions however and cannot actually "add" them or see times/exact price of the excursions.

We are on the Liberty come February- we got an email from our agent stating the change a few weeks ago. the change is also on my reservation on the carnival page. Did you register your cruise onthe carnival home page??

you wont be able to book any excursions on a changed port til you get onbaord. kinda sucks coz I like to know how much before we go.

We are on the Liberty come February- we got an email from our agent stating the change a few weeks ago. the change is also on my reservation on the carnival page. Did you register your cruise onthe carnival home page??

you wont be able to book any excursions on a changed port til you get onbaord. kinda sucks coz I like to know how much before we go.

I totally agree....really like to know how much AND ALSO the times of the excursions.

I look into private excursions and part of what drives my decision as to what I book is times....not just price.....my vacation is MINE and I don;t like to HAVE to get up very early etc.

From what I have reasearched for Costa Maya, personally, it does not seem to make a difference as I don't think we will be booking anything anyway but rather taking a cab to Majahual and going from there.

Archived