LIVE! Cruising with 3k Ladies, Zumba Groovin’ on NOS

Just want you to know that I have followed along and enjoyed all your posts. You have given a great perspective on a charter cruise. I’m going on the upcoming Back to the 80s on Nav straight after the TA and really looking forward to both.

Thanks for sharing your energy and enthusiasm, you did a great job.

Cheers!

Joan

Dublin Ireland

Enjoyed your reports.

Thnaks JamesEM!

Oh Joan, 80s sounds like fun and lots of energy too! We had one Zumba presenter do some 80s stuff, so fun!

Have a great back to back! Have never done one, it’s on my bucket list! Thanks for following along!

Thanks for your review! I have not been on a specialty cruise, so I enjoyed hearing about both the similarities and the differences. Seemed like your zumba cruise was a lot of fun. :D

Thanks Nancy, for following along! Now that’s done and they’ve announced for next year! And I’m going WITH hubby this time...he likes to dance too and he loved the pre party Fun and energy, plus he LOVES photography of people in their element, so this would be so perfect! So plan on another LIVE thread next year, along with MUCH better photos!

Oh, and one MAJOR CORRECTION to my report!

I have since learned that although there was no Diamond Lounge offered, that the 3 diamond drinks during happy hour WERE on the seapass, it was not mentioned in the loyalty note, but another diamond C&A member said she had them. So that was my mistake! Not a big deal for me, since I was traveling with a friend I chose to stay sober with during this cruise, but I could have ordered virgin drinks! So frustrating...:(

Thanks Nancy, for following along! Now that’s done and they’ve announced for next year! And I’m going WITH hubby this time...he likes to dance too and he loved the pre party Fun and energy, plus he LOVES photography of people in their element, so this would be so perfect! So plan on another LIVE thread next year, along with MUCH better photos!

Oh, and one MAJOR CORRECTION to my report!

I have since learned that although there was no Diamond Lounge offered, that the 3 diamond drinks during happy hour WERE on the seapass, it was not mentioned in the loyalty note, but another diamond C&A member said she had them. So that was my mistake! Not a big deal for me, since I was traveling with a friend I chose to stay sober with during this cruise, but I could have ordered virgin drinks! So frustrating...:(

Following along has been my pleasure. I will be looking forward to next year's edition.

If I ever were to decide to do a zumba cruise there is absolutely no way my husband would join me! The mere mention of the word "dance" sends him running as if his life depended on it! He looks like someone is torturing him. :confused: Seeing that look on his face takes all the joy out of dancing, so no zumba cruise for him.

As for me, I would probably look like your group of zumba ladies collapsed on the stairs - but I would be that way by the middle of the cruise! Oh, wait! I end up that way after a cruise anyway, but usually it is from spending as much time as I possibly can playing in and under the warm Caribbean water. Still, it was fun reading about your zumba cruise, and as I said earlier, I will be on the lookout for next year's review. Until then, I wish you smooth sailing!

And to think, 5 years ago someone on a cruise told you to try Zumba...

Great review, as always my friend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Lol! I’m so glad she mentioned it! It’s been a fun way to stay fit and both DH and I have met some lovely people!

So our “reunion” cruise to celebrate your wedding anniversary was supposed to be next. But the next Zumba cruise is less than a year away! I’ll have something to say here about both, I’m sure😂

• 2 months later...

Ladies and gents, strap on your boogie shoes, the 2019 Zumba cruise is setting sail March 24,2019 aboard th soon to be refurbished Navigator of the Seas! With stops in Grand Bahama island and Labadee, it should be a fun one! Registration is open and everyone who has been and is going back is looking forward to another fabulous Zumba cruise!

• 8 months later...

So what is the rundown for a non-Zumba person on a Zumba cruise?

Less entertainment (as it is mostly Zumba?)

No real pool or deck availability?

A challenge finding peace and quiet?

What other differences should I expect?