Glory size

lucygoosey

Not on the Glory or any other Conquest class ship. The max per room on these ships is four (there are no rollaways).

Yes you can. The triumph and destiny and victory allow rollaways (and they are part of the same class of ships,) which plow the way for five people to fit in one room. It will be crowded, but do-able.

Yes you can. The triumph and destiny and victory allow rollaways (and they are part of the same class of ships,) which plow the way for five people to fit in one room. It will be crowded, but do-able.

The Triumph, Destiny and Victory are not Conquest Class ships.

The Triumph, Destiny and Victory are not Conquest Class ships.

The above is correct.

Glory CAN NOT have 5 in a cabin.

new laws came into play but the older ships can still bring a roll-away in for a 5th person due to a grandfather clause.

You CAN have 5 in a cabin on Triumph, Destiny or Victory. You have to be in a quad cabin and the 5th person will be supplied with a roll-away which is usually tucked under a bed by day and opened up at night.

No. Maximum capacity is 4. Even though it might work for this family to do it that way, there are a maximum number of life vests and lifeboat capacity.

Rich, ACC

Carefree Vacations

Is it possible to fit 5 people in one room 8A. Three children and parents?

No, but by some stroke of Marxian magic (that would be Groucho not Karl), you apparently can get as many as 75 people on the atrium elevators, all of whom spill out onto deck three at the same time.

BnB

I know there is no roll away, but is it possible to put the 3rd child who is 5 in bed with the parents?:confused:

There seems to be some confusion here. You can only BOOK as many people (including children) in a room as there are beds on the newer ships (Spirit and Conquest class - and the Victory, Triumph & Destiny are not Conquest class ships, though they are smaller versions of the Conquest class ships).

However, after you book two or more cabins, you can mix and match. There is no bed check. For example, spent a week on the Pride. One room sleept three and had three booked. The other room sleept two and had two booked. The two brothers were small (4 & 6) and wanted to sleep together, so they both stayed in the same cabin (four sleeping in the cabin with three beds). We did not try to hide this and the two different cabin stewards knew what was going on. No one said a thing.

So you do not have to sleep in the same cabin that you are booked in. However, on the Glory (and other Conquest and Spirit class ships) the max per cabin is four.

There seems to be some confusion here. You can only BOOK as many people (including children) in a room as there are beds on the newer ships (Spirit and Conquest class - and the Victory, Triumph & Destiny are not Conquest class ships, though they are smaller versions of the Conquest class ships).

However, after you book two or more cabins, you can mix and match. There is no bed check. For example, spent a week on the Pride. One room sleept three and had three booked. The other room sleept two and had two booked. The two brothers were small (4 & 6) and wanted to sleep together, so they both stayed in the same cabin (four sleeping in the cabin with three beds). We did not try to hide this and the two different cabin stewards knew what was going on. No one said a thing.

So you do not have to sleep in the same cabin that you are booked in. However, on the Glory (and other Conquest and Spirit class ships) the max per cabin is four.

Absolutely true.

You can ONLY BOOK per cabin the max # for that particular cabin. On the Conquest class ships that would be 4 in a quad cabin.

Once you are on board however, you CAN sleep where you want ;) In my personal experience I was booked on the Triumph with 5 in our cabin (allowed on that particular ship). The occupants were myself and my 4 children. My friend was booked in a cabin with her 2 children. On at least one evening all the kids slept together in my cabin - that would be 6 of them and I slept there as well :eek: so that made 7!!!! My lucky friend had her cabin to herself that night!!

To be clear - the reason is that newer fire code laws came into play when the Conquest (and her later sister ships were built and set sail) which prevented any more than 4 people to a cabin. The older ships were granted a grandfather clause and therefore a roll-away is still permitted to be brought (or 5 people allowed to book) in a quad cabin.

IF you want to book 5 in a cabin - regardless of sleeping arrangements - you need to do it on a ship that allows this.

Archived