Soap and shampoo

ParrotRob

You try telling my wife with her long, thick, curly hair that all she needs is a "small bottle of shampoo". Let me know how that works out.

Since my point appears to have escaped you, even a full-sized bottle of shampoo is going to be a half of a leg on the flea on the dog that is the normal cruiser's luggage.:cool:

Since my point appears to have escaped you, even a full-sized bottle of shampoo is going to be a half of a leg on the flea on the dog that is the normal cruiser's luggage.:cool:

And mine appears to have escaped you. If there was an unlimited supply of quality shampoo on board, my wife could leave behind her gallon of shampoo she goes through in a week. That *is* a significant lightening of the load!

And mine appears to have escaped you. If there was an unlimited supply of quality shampoo on board, my wife could leave behind her gallon of shampoo she goes through in a week. That *is* a significant lightening of the load!
The room steward will refill the shampoo dispenser during the cruise as necessary. If you know she goes through a lot of shampoo, you may want to let the steward know in advance so he/she can be proactive about keeping it full.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Forums mobile app