Msc Sinfonia balcony cabin in new added part of ship

Jemba

Hi everyone, I have booked balcony cabin 9093 on Sinfonia, this is in the new part of the ship that was added a couple of years ago. I have just read that the cabins are very small and don't have a sofa or chair. I haven't been able to find a layout of these cabins, only a picture which is always the same. If you have had a cabin in the new added on part can you let me know about it. Many thanks.

Hi, we had a balcony cabin in the new part of the sistership of MSC Sinfonia, the MSC Armonia back in 2015. The cabins are small, about 13 sqm plus balcony. No sofa unfortunately but there is a chair. Although a small cabin, it is very comfortable. Have a look at my video from the cabin, it will give you an idea what to expect.

Have a great cruise:)

jV7vLkUAcMo

I'm sure it will be fine, I did read a review where someone said the cabin was very small, but we can do small as long as we're on a cruise! Thanks so much.

There is also a roomy wardrobe and there is plenty of space under the comfy bed for your suitcases as well 👍

We really enjoyed our cruise on the Armonia, she is a nice classy ship with a great atmosphere and I'm sure the sistership Sinfonia is the same.