Amerisuites Fort Lauderdale

reefexplorer

How do you get the shuttle from the airport to the hotel? Do you call or are they on a regular schedule? Where do you wait?

Thanks Linda

We were there last month. When you land go to the luguage area and there is an island with hotel advertising and phones where you dial the speed dial number for the hotel you want. Amerisuites 17th is listed, call them, tell them what terminal you are at, and they will tell you where to meet their shuttle.

We were told to go outside and down about 50 yards. Waited less than 5 minutes.

You need to know they will pick you up for free (plus tip) and take you to the ship for free (plus tip) but at the end of your cruise they will NOT take you to the hotel or airport unless you are staying there AFTER your cruise. Taxis, which are metered, AND ONLY pay the meter and not a penny more (a common scam in FLL) is about $4 to the hotel and $13 to the airport, depending of course, on traffic. Hope this helps. Taxis after the cruise are plentiful.

We are staying at this hotel Jan 14 and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind posting what you thought of your stay with them?

Also, what time did the shuttle pick you up? Our flight doesn't arrive in until 11:38 pm.

Thanks in advance.

We were there last month. When you land go to the luguage area and there is an island with hotel advertising and phones where you dial the speed dial number for the hotel you want. Amerisuites 17th is listed, call them, tell them what terminal you are at, and they will tell you where to meet their shuttle.

We were told to go outside and down about 50 yards. Waited less than 5 minutes.

You need to know they will pick you up for free (plus tip) and take you to the ship for free (plus tip) but at the end of your cruise they will NOT take you to the hotel or airport unless you are staying there AFTER your cruise. Taxis, which are metered, AND ONLY pay the meter and not a penny more (a common scam in FLL) is about $4 to the hotel and $13 to the airport, depending of course, on traffic. Hope this helps. Taxis after the cruise are plentiful.

Purr 30, I am personally not staying at this hotel, my flight goes into Miami at 11:30PM and we will be staying at Miami Hilton. My sister called Amerisuites because my parents are flying in at 10:30 and wanted to know about how to get the shuttle and was told that the shuttle doesn't pick up that late, you may want to call them direct the number is (954) 763-7670. They will be taking a cab which should cost around $5.00. Good luck

Linda

Archived