Under 18 rules

Pirates46

He isn’t going to drink the question was if he could go to a comedy club with his grandparents and parents when he was a week away being 18. I dont know if they carded, hence why I asked the question.

The answers you get here won't matter. All that will matter is what takes place on your ship with whatever staff is manning the comedy club at that time. I've seen people carded and I've seen nobody carded. You won't know for sure until you try it on your cruise. And even then it could change from show to show.

So do you follow the rules or dont....or are you one of those that "I follow the rules that i think are important, if i dont agree with it, i dont have to follow it" :confused:

Not that I owe you a response because remember when I asked for your opinion? ME either. However, I do follow rules I just don't feel it is my responsibility to Police other Adults on the decisions they make. I also DO NOT name call, insult, etc. anyone that doesn't share my opinions. All of which are against the rules of this site but seem to be done by the same people over and over while preaching about following the rules.

The answers you get here won't matter. All that will matter is what takes place on your ship with whatever staff is manning the comedy club at that time. I've seen people carded and I've seen nobody carded. You won't know for sure until you try it on your cruise. And even then it could change from show to show.

That's exactly what I was thinking last night when I read this thread. Hope for the best but be prepared for the worst.

Strange to be asked for a driver's license on board a ship as your sign n sail card/room key has all the info on it and is usually all you need.

But if they aren't scanning the cards, your S&S card doesn't have your age printed on them. They just have a person standing at the door checking ID's for age, not S&S Cards.

Just booked a family cruise for my parents 50th anniversary for next March. Sailing on the Pride. There will be 9 of us, my first time sailing on Carnival. My nephew will be 18 the week after we sail, how strict are they for him getting into the over 18 comedy shows and dances when he will be with adults?

We are currently on the breeze and just did this last night. There was a gentleman with an iPad and scanning sail and sign cards to see if they were old enough. Mine got turned away. Which is fine she went and did something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums