Meraviglia Class- 3 Pax Yacht Club Issue

The Admiral

So I was wondering if this could be right?

I was looking to book Meraviglia Class ships for 2019 and 2020 and I kept noticing I can’t get a Yacht Club Room as they are all supposedly booked for the sailings I wanted but I could get a YC room for two so I went and looked at the deck plans and on the Meraviglia class ships there’s only 6 YC cabins listed which also happen to be ones with connecting doors, that can hold a 3rd person via a sofa bed; yet on the Seaside class there’s 50+ cabins that can hold 3 or 4 passengers - almost all the YC cabins!

This is a real issue for families wanting to book the YC, could this be accurate that on Meraviglia class ships cruising in the YC for a family of three is almost impossible possible unless you’re very lucky on booking before the 6 elusive cabins are gone?

Doesn’t make sense but online inventory says it is sold out....could the deckplans be wrong and they have more cabins for three or four that They hold back and don’t list for sale?

This doesn’t make sense but I also noticed on seaside the have no balcony H- disabled cabins on the entire ship. If this is true I hope the disables reduced mobility issue gets fixed on all new build ships and the YC issue gets fixed on Meraviglia class by switching couch for sofa bed couch...makes no sense.:confused:

I have recently come around to liking MSC and changing my opinion on them but now they can’t get my business for the 2019 and 2020 seasonsbecause I can’t get the cabin I want :( bummer

I do think they need to do better market ressearch as they build the new Seaside EXO and WorldClass ships -it’s these little issues where I feel they would benefit from a focus group and where I think they do not think ahead.

To clarify, on MSC Seaside, there are two accessible balcony cabins in YC (above the Royal Suites) and there are three accessible inside cabins. This is where Meraviglia is sorely lacking, with no interior YC accessible cabins and only one balcony accessible cabin in YC.

So I was wondering if this could be right?

I was looking to book Meraviglia Class ships for 2019 and 2020 and I kept noticing I can’t get a Yacht Club Room as they are all supposedly booked for the sailings I wanted but I could get a YC room for two so I went and looked at the deck plans and on the Meraviglia class ships there’s only 6 YC cabins listed which also happen to be ones with connecting doors, that can hold a 3rd person via a sofa bed; yet on the Seaside class there’s 50+ cabins that can hold 3 or 4 passengers - almost all the YC cabins!

This is a real issue for families wanting to book the YC, could this be accurate that on Meraviglia class ships cruising in the YC for a family of three is almost impossible possible unless you’re very lucky on booking before the 6 elusive cabins are gone?

Doesn’t make sense but online inventory says it is sold out....could the deckplans be wrong and they have more cabins for three or four that They hold back and don’t list for sale?

This doesn’t make sense but I also noticed on seaside the have no balcony H- disabled cabins on the entire ship. If this is true I hope the disables reduced mobility issue gets fixed on all new build ships and the YC issue gets fixed on Meraviglia class by switching couch for sofa bed couch...makes no sense.:confused:

I have recently come around to liking MSC and changing my opinion on them but now they can’t get my business for the 2019 and 2020 seasonsbecause I can’t get the cabin I want :( bummer

I do think they need to do better market ressearch as they build the new Seaside EXO and WorldClass ships -it’s these little issues where I feel they would benefit from a focus group and where I think they do not think ahead.

They have H cabins just call.