Ncl epic cabin 9078

maryann1980

Hello fellow cruisers---we will be sailing on the EPIC in January. This time we have cabin # 9078 which is a category BE. It has a really big balcony (it is a bump out), Has anyone stayed in this cabin before? Is it quiet? Are there issues with any noises? squeaking? banging? cleaning supply closet next door? I am noticing comments of the EPIC that some rooms rattle. I have plenty of time to switch rooms so any information will be helpful.

Hello fellow cruisers---we will be sailing on the EPIC in January. This time we have cabin # 9078 which is a category BE. It has a really big balcony (it is a bump out), Has anyone stayed in this cabin before? Is it quiet? Are there issues with any noises? squeaking? banging? cleaning supply closet next door? I am noticing comments of the EPIC that some rooms rattle. I have plenty of time to switch rooms so any information will be helpful.

The best way to find a review of the actual room would be to use the search function. We were on deck 8 on the Epic last summer, in 8060 which is one deck up and very close (maybe 5 staterooms forward) and we had no issues with any noise or banging. Also, no rattling or anything.