HUB price per phone?

MommyAJ6

Am I understanding correctly that we can use HUB free of charge but in order to text other people aboard the ship via the app, there is a $5 charge? If so, is that charge per device or per party? I'm going to be with my guy and my 6 kids, split between 2 rooms. For all of us to have it, would it cost me $5, $10, or $40?

Thanks!

Once you purchase the messaging feature, you’re not limited to one device. You can log out of your phone and log into your tablet or computer. Or you can log out of it on your phone and let your family member log into it on their phone. It can’t be used simultaneously on multiple devices though.

Once you purchase the messaging feature, you’re not limited to one device. You can log out of your phone and log into your tablet or computer. Or you can log out of it on your phone and let your family member log into it on their phone. It can’t be used simultaneously on multiple devices though.

Are you sure you aren’t confusing the WiFi plan and Hub app messaging.

What you describe is correct for a WiFi plan, but for Hub app messaging, the texting feature does not require a WiFi plan purchase but does require the Hub app be open (at least in the background) to receive messages from other users.

Are you sure you aren’t confusing the WiFi plan and Hub app messaging.

What you describe is correct for a WiFi plan, but for Hub app messaging, the texting feature does not require a WiFi plan purchase but does require the Hub app be open (at least in the background) to receive messages from other users.

So I could get one WiFi plan (which is actually a dollar cheaper than HUB per day) and then install FB so we could message each other that way? Like have them sign on every half hour or whatever to check for messages while I sign on from a different phone every so often to send or check messages?

Edited by MommyAJ6
Forgot a detail

So I could get one WiFi plan (which is actually a dollar cheaper than HUB per day) and then install FB so we could message each other that way? Like have them sign on every half hour or whatever to check for messages while I sign on from a different phone every so often to send or check messages?

The 5$ fee for using the chat feature of the HUB app is for the entire cruise, not per day.

THE $40 will be money well spent. What you will want to do is download the app to everyone’s phone now. They can’t see what’s on it until you get on the ship. However, it has a really cool countdown clock that they can add their picture to, and see how many days before their cruise. Once onboard, you can add a “group text” like if you want everyone to meet at a certain location, you don’t have to send separate texts. But, you also have the option of single messaging. I absolutely love it.

How about going to carnival web site look up carnival hub app under FAQ. You'll find a detailed explanation. Or do a google search enter "carnival hub app review" you'll find the site cruzely, more info. One other thing, it's $5 for the cruise not per day.

How about going to carnival web site look up carnival hub app under FAQ. You'll find a detailed explanation. Or do a google search enter "carnival hub app review" you'll find the site cruzely, more info. One other thing, it's $5 for the cruise not per day.

Why do some people get huffy about someone asking a question? It is a message board; no one is required to reply. It isn’t like posts are a personal inconvenience to the reader, how about keep scrolling? Yes, you can search prior posting but maybe you don’t have a bunch of time to read hundreds of posts to maybe find or not find your answer. Or hey maybe people want to make sure the answer is current...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Why send them to other web sites when they're already on a perfectly good one right here?

Christ, and people think I'm rude. At least I answer questions and help people in between calling out the boorish ones.