Music on the Dawn ??

pmoniz

Was wondering if anyone knew who kind of music was played throughout the ship? Is there music in the Atrium? Certain rooms at night? Is there a piano bar? We always like to find somewhere to sit and listen to some live music so just wondering what's offered? Thanks!

Yes there is a piano bar (kind of small, gets very crowded) called Gatsby's. Also there is music in the atrium (either a pianist that sits in the coffee shop or a band that plays one floor up and overlooks the atrium). Also music at the pool and sometimes in Bliss. I think that's about it

Yes there is a piano bar (kind of small, gets very crowded) called Gatsby's. Also there is music in the atrium (either a pianist that sits in the coffee shop or a band that plays one floor up and overlooks the atrium). Also music at the pool and sometimes in Bliss. I think that's about it

Hmmm...I guess better than nothing! Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

The venues are as mentioned previously. The pool deck stage has multiple rotating bands and dj throughout the day and nights. The atrium can be viewed also from O'Sheehans and has rotating performers in the evening time slots... Piano, singers, Jose and Patti if you are lucky. Gatsby's has popular pianoman type of musicians. Bliss has various entertainment from game shows and karaoke to bands and then dj late night.

You could possibly have a matinee concert in the theater as well.

I thought the CD staff offered a good mixture for different styles and preferences.